Pages

Friday, April 24, 2015

There is no clever title available right now

It's been a while. The thing is I haven't had the brain space for a long while to keep up with anything other than a stupid app game on my iPad. It's like when I was young and I'd visit my (future) in-laws and I'd play The Sims all the time but worse because I own this so can play it whenever I want. I'm trying though to get back to reading and writing and doing things I use to love. But everything is so busy lately, work being incredibly stressful as of late and multiple sports things happening with Bub. But now that he is down to one sport and the big project I am in charge settling down into a rhythm I might be able to get my head together.

I've had several blog topic ideas lately but I've forgotten them right now, of course. I'm not sure anyone is interested in the struggles of a Collection Development Librarian or in my latest management difficulties. But I'm going to try to get back into doing the things I use to like doing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment