Pages

Monday, November 2, 2015

BEDN

I had thought I would blog everyday in November. I don't do NaNoWriMo but I can blog. But I missed yesterday so oops. I don't really have a topic for today but as I said last week I'd like to pick up a few things I've been missing lately. We had a lot of rainy weather this weekend continuing into today and that always makes me feel blah. It's incredibly quiet around my office and I think I need some noise or something.

We had a fun Halloween. On Friday, in what is becoming an annual thing, we hung out at the across-the-street neighbor's house with her, her daughters, grandchildren and a few of the other neighbors going trick-or-treating and then hanging outside. It was a good time. Then it started raining on Saturday and hasn't stopped. Bub was suppose to have a soccer tournament but it got pushed back. It was a quiet weekend and I watched 4 movies on Sunday which is almost unheard of but it was very relaxing. I think I needed a relaxing day and torrents of rain will do that. I'm looking forward to some sunshine whenever that comes around again.

No comments:

Post a Comment