Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My thoughts on the Duggars

So I watched A Very Duggar Wedding this weekend and don't get me wrong I don't have anything against the Duggars and their ever expanding family. I do, however, have some opinions.

1. All the men were unbelievable patronized to the women about the wedding. It was like, oh you women folk and your weddings and wanting to have nice things. And the girl wasn't fancy or anything at all. The dresses, which were really pretty and I would actually wear unlike some of the other things they were, were homemade. I'm not sure about her dress but most of the decorations were handmade or provided by the church.

2. The groom was about to jump out of his pants (ha ha). The only thing he cared about was getting it on later. He didn't seem to care as much about the actual wedding part as he did about the sex later. And, okay, I understand that the boy was like 20 and had never even kissed a girl before much less sexed her up but calm down seriously.

3. The girl was not that bright and her dad and mom creeped me out major.

4. It was so funny how they all managed to avoid any sex-related language when talking about sex.

5. They need to stop having children now that the oldest is married and probably popping out kids soon. No one should have children the same age or younger than their grandkids.

All in all they seem like nice enough people, it's just that I don't think it can be that healthy to have that many kids.
Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment