Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Just catching up

I had an idea of what to write about and now I forgot. I have actually been doing well at work and working and not goofing off but today I kind of backslid a little. Ah me.
Anyway, Christmas was good. Bub got lots of toys and I got some good stuff too. I got this Fleur de Lis pendent and My Sims Kingdom for Wii (which I am now addicted to) and a cute little camera for my purse. We went to Oklahoma for New Year's and to see my cousin's house (which is really pretty). BT didn't get to go b/c he had to work a lot (which apparently also means he doesn't have to pick up the house any or do laundry but I digress).
I have been listening to the Bartimaeus Trilogy by Jonathan Stroud. I just finished The Golem's Eye and have now started Ptolemy's Gate. This is the third time I've read/listened to these books and they are so awesome. I love Bartimaeus. He is so awesome. I've heard they are making The Amulet of Samarkand into a movie. I hope it is a good one and they don't ruin it. I haven't been able to find much about it.
Oh, and I also have starting watching Pushing Daisies, just as it is canceled, of course, It is really good and I regret not watching it. I hope they move networks or something b/c it is really clever. But I liked Dead like Me a lot too and I can't wait for the new movie. I miss that show.
Anyway, that's all I got now.

No comments:

Post a Comment