Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Resolutions

I realized that I didn't make any resolutions.  Last year I resolved to lose weight which I did though I didn't start trying in earnest until the middle of the year.  But still I did alright.  This year I resolve to continue with my fitness routine and to continue to lose weight.  I know how much I need to lose and it is possible to do it by the end of 2011, but I don't know if I really want to do that, especially if we decide to have another baby this year.  I'm just going to continue what I was doing and make a few improvements here and there.

The other thing I resolve to do is to have more patience in life and with my child.  Because this stage of his life is driving me crazy and I need to learn to breath and not yell so much.

So that's it.  Very attainable goals = happy me. 

1 comment:

  1. Patience is a great resolution. I might have to think about that one too! :)

    ReplyDelete