Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Just a few things...

I realized that I haven't posted lately.  My brain is not offering up any topics and mostly I'm just coasting over here.  I have a wedding shower to plan and am trying to get all our stuff coordinated for that same wedding in June.  I know it is early but I'm trying to spread the cost over many months instead of all at once.  I still need to get Bub an outfit to change into for the reception since I am reasonably sure he will not stay in the tux and he also needs an outfit for the rehearsal dinner.  I'm not sure what though.  Shorts should be ok for both honestly.  And as I'm typing this I realize I need to get my parent's and sister's room reserved.  I will do that tonight. 

Sorry I went a little stream of conscious there.

I went to a bridal shower for my sister-in-law (her first one) last weekend and it was fun and I'm glad I made the trip over there for it.  Now I am giving one for her at my in-laws' house in April so I'm thinking about menu and games right now. 

Last night I watched Easy A with Emma Stone and it was really cute and very funny.  I kept having to pause it though every time Bub would come into my room.  Not really appropriate for the 4 year old.  And I had fallen behind on Glee but I got caught up recently and now I'm only the two new episodes behind.  I was going to give it up because it had gotten so uneven and weird lately but it seems to have fallen back into a regular groove.  I love the Lauren/Puck relationship and Blaine and Kurt are so cute.  I am completely addicted to the music.

And that is about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment