Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

Something Stupid

You know how sometimes you think of something to tell someone, but it's a little stupid and so, even though you REALLY want to tell them, you don't.  I get that a lot with Twitter.  With Twitter, it would be so easy to just say all kinds of things but I really don't want a whole bunch of highly personal things just hanging out on the Internet.  I learned the value of keeping my mouth shut in my last job and I'm trying to carry that lesson around with me at this job and in life in general. And, sometimes with friends, I want to just blurt out these random thoughts, but I'm trying to control that part of my brain now.  It's hard sometimes to control all these thoughts that are dying to get out of my brain and into my mouth.

1 comment:

  1. I SO hear you. I'm trying like hell to learn the same lesson.

    ReplyDelete