Pages

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry and bright

I hope everyone is having a merry Christmas.  The nice thing about this year is that we are finally home after having spent the last 2 years at my in-laws. Don't get me wrong. I enjoy Christmas over there. It's just that we usually alternate years and due to an obligation with my family we ended doing 2 years of Thanksgiving with my family and 2 years of Christmas with his. And I do look forward to that year at my own home. It's so much easier and involves a whole lot less hauling of gifts and hiding of Santa presents. So far the plans involve the traditional reading of "T'was the Night Before Christmas" by BT once he gets home from work (he has to work late) and watching Christmas movies. We will also be spending some time with my family, I'm sure since my sister is in town. I'm looking forward to a nice, relaxing Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment