Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Good Habits

I started working out again a few weeks ago. But this is not really about that. Because the 5 people who read this are probably like same song, same verse. I've been through this before. I'm not saying it's going to stick. I'm not saying it won't. I just need to try. It seems to be going well though. MyFitnessPal and I are BFF now. My plan is not to change anything in this new routine until it actually is a routine. That's where I trip up most of the time.

Anyway. Bub woke up early the first day I started again, and asked if I was exercising. I thought, okay this is good. He can see me trying to create a good habit. After all, like it or not, pretty much everything I do is an example for my kids. Sometimes I get tired of being that example. I just want to eat 6 cupcakes and curse like a sailor. But choices and all that. I really want my daughter to see me creating this good habit too but I'm not going to wake her up at 5:30 in the morning. I'm not crazy.

He starts school tomorrow so our routine is going to revert back to that. So I have to see how it all works together. Still I am making no goals, no concrete promises to myself. I'm just going to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment