Pages

Friday, January 24, 2014

Sneaux Day

We are having an actual snow day today. There isn't very much snow, mostly freezing rain and sleet and lots of ice but there's been a little bit of snow fall and that's always exciting down here. I know most of the folks up north are sick of snow but it's not something that happens often around here. I think the last time might have been when Bub was 2 or 3. At any rate it's freezing outside and I'm glad that both are schools are closed and I don't have to drive out in this. If one thing can be counted on it's that people in southern Louisiana cannot handle too much cold and ice and snow are out of our range. Still it's nice to get a day home with my kids even if we are going to be watching TV most of the day.

Our "snow" day

No comments:

Post a Comment