Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2009

"316" (Lost thoughts)

I had a hard time watching this episode, not because it was a difficult episode but because I kept getting interrupted and I had to rewind a couple of times. So my memory of happened is a little choppy.
Basically Desmond said a big FU to Mrs. Hawking and left and then everyone ran around and did things to get ready to go. All of the Oceanic Six showed up to go back to the island and were mysterious and brooding.
Kate was distraught over Aaron and was like "never ask me about him again" so I wonder who she gave him too. I think it is going to be Claire's mom and that she went around to Hurley and Sun and convinced them to go.
I bet Ben went to Sayid and that is who beat him up and then Sayid either turned himself in or was caught somehow and he didn't intend to go back to the island. It just worked out that way.
Hurley was funny, buying all the extra seats so people wouldn't get hurt or end up on the island as red shirts and then definitely die.
Jack was his usual emotional self. John's note was confirmation that it kind of was Jack's fault a little.
Now I can't wait for the reunion and I was like OMG Jin! at the end. I hope next week is good, b/c I am not that fond of Locke's centric episodes even though they usually revealed a lot.

ETA: checked on title 316

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Hmmmm... interesting since Locke killed himself so they could go back to the island, is making me look forward to next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment