Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2009

"LaFleur"(Lost thoughts)

I came in late but luckily I was taping so I had to rewind a bit to catch up and then I hit the "live" show about half way through. If you haven't seen the show then what follows makes no sense what so ever.
I wasn't really surprised to find out that the time-jumping losties were now working for the Dharma Initiative. I was surprised to see Juliet as a mechanic cause when Amy was in trouble with the baby I was like "Where is Juliet? She is a freaking ob" and then there she was. I think I might be shipping Juliet and Sawyer a little, but I'm afraid that it's not going to last since Kate has shown up and Sawyer was looking at her like whoa. Is it Juliet's destiny to love someone who belongs to other? First she was having an affair with a married man and then Jack who loved Kate and now Sawyer who, no matter what he says, still loves Kate on some level. But I prefer Jack and Kate really. So now it's blond couple vs. brunette couple, who will win?
I did love at the end where Sawyer is looking at all of them and Kate steps out from behind Hurley and Jack looks at her and then back at Sawyer like he is not sure. I wonder what that will mean.
So I'm not sure if my math is holding up or not since it is 1977 and Ben should be there, but they haven't shown him yet. He has to be there cause they really is no way he isn't there yet.
Oh, and I love Richard Alpert so much, like so much. He is just awesome and it is always great when he shows up.

No comments:

Post a Comment