Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2009

"Namaste" (Lost thoughts)

I will say Sawyer has shaped up nicely into being the new leader. It was beyond awkward with Jack and Kate at the North Point (I think he said) but Hurley was awesome as ever. I'm glad Sawyer got them together and onto the Dharma compound but for a second I thought Juliet had set Kate up when her name wasn't on the list. After all, both of the guys Juliet has loved have loved Kate too. But all was well when Juliet popped up with a new list, although the tension between the two was palpable. Later, after Sawyer chewed out Jack, Kate was pacing outside of her house and I bet that she is not happy about the Sawyer/Juliet situation since she probably came back for him. I like Juliet and Sawyer together though and I hope that doesn't get messed up. (It will but I am hoping.) I was a little annoyed at Sawyer for talking to Jack that way even if it rung a little true, but Jack seemed to take it in stride. Now that he is back, maybe he feels like he completed his mission.
I really don't have much to say how Sun because that storyline wasn't as interesting to me. Christian Shepherd is a enigmatic character for sure so I am wondering how he will get Sun to 1977 or does she have to wait till they get back to 2007? I guess we will find out.
But Sayid! I am happy to see him and I can't wait to see how that plays out. He seemed startled when Jin turned around and put up his gun after Radzinsky came onto the scene, but since he is Sayid, he took it all in stride. The man knows how to hold his tongue. And how annoying is Radzinsky? He is putting a big damper on the castaways' plans. Sayid didn't get say much in this episode but his face when Lil'Ben told him his name was great. Do you think Sayid will have it in for Lil'Ben? I'm betting yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment