Pages

Monday, March 30, 2009

BEDA all the time

So one of my favorite authors, Maureen Johnson, is doing a blog every day in april (BEDA) since she just finished a book (Scarlett Fever) and another one (Suite Scarlett) is due in paperback at the beginning of May. Other people are joining in and I think that I will do the same. So I’ll either post here or at my book blog over here. I think that posting between the two will be sufficient and I will be churning out a blog every day. It’s just that I might not have anything to say here but I have a couple of books to talk about and will have more throughout the month.
It is an interesting idea. I’m not a strong blogger and, of course, no one really reads this so it doesn’t matter. But I would like to try because I used to write all the time and now I very rarely write. One of my favorite bloggers, Cleolinda, blogs every day and has for six months and that is generally amazing.
So I have no idea what I’ll be saying but it might be something unexpected. We’ll see.

Here is the Manifesto:

I commit to this idea and am determined to create something EVERY DAY in April, including weekends. Every day, I will find something to say. I embrace the reality that there is always something to talk about, if you are willing to take the time to look for it.

I Andrea promise to blog every day in April.


ETA: I'll tag everything BEDA.

No comments:

Post a Comment