I like funny websites as most people do. But there are some I look at religiously everyday. So here they are in no particular order:
1. TV Tropes: a website for "devices and conventions that a writer can reasonably rely on as being present in the audience members' minds and expectations. On the whole, tropes are not clichés." Be careful. It's like the mafia, once you're in, it's hard to get out.
2. Dlisted: For celebrity gossip with a side of bitchiness, this is it.
3. Go Fug Yourself: When celebrity have trouble dressing themselves they can go fug themselves.
4. Cake Wrecks: When "professional cakes go horribly wrong" so much awesome occurs.
5. Cracked: lists of funny stuff
6. 11 Points: ditto, but with 11 points always (This is thanks to Katy, my sister-in-law)
Read and enjoy.