Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween

I've been neglecting this blog.  Sadly I haven't watched last week's Project Runway yet, but I need to before tonight.  I don't know if there will be a post on it or not.  I know that will be a disappointment for my 4 readers.  Ah well.
Anyway,  we've been really busy with Halloween last week and I am running my library's book sale this week and the little boy is sick now with a cold so it's been a little stressful.  The in-laws came for Halloween which was nice and BT made chili and we all went trick or treating except for my parents who stayed and handed out candy, but we had very few (no) trick or treaters at our house.  I think our neighborhood is too new.

Here's a couple of pics from Halloween night.



BT's Blue Brothers pumpkin and my Swiper the Fox pumpkin



End of the night where Bub decided it would be a good idea to walk around with his bucket on his head.

No comments:

Post a Comment