Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

New hair

I got my first highlights when I was 19 and I have been highlighting/dyeing my hair ever since.  I usually just put in blond and/or red highlights into my naturally medium brown hair to give it a little lift, but around April or May I dyed it dark red.  I liked it well enough, but recently decided I wanted to do something different.  I've never gone darker only lighter and usually with highlights.  Also I've done home coloring, only gone to a salon.  Well, last night my aunt dyed my hair dark, dark brown out of a box.  I used Revlon Colorsilk Dark Brown.  I liked it.  It smelled nice and it came out great.  It is really dark and will take some getting use to, but I think I'm going to like it.  It will be good for the fall and winter.

2 comments: