Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

21 days

They say that it takes 21 days to form a habit. Well consider today Day 1. I am going to try and remake my workout habit in the next 21 days. I have got to do something with myself. I feel just gross. I've lost my pregnancy weight but everything is still soft and some of it isn't where it was before I got pregnant. I am over being overweight. I really want this to work this time. I only did 20 minutes or 1 1/2 miles of a Walk Away the Pounds video this morning. My goal is to shoot for 30 minutes a day even if it is broken up. Like in a few minutes I am going to go on a walk for that extra 10 minutes. I have got to get up and get moving.

I have 55 pounds to lose before I feel like I will be at an acceptable weight for my height. Ideally I'd like to lose a pound a week but they recommend nursing mothers lose 1/2 lb a week instead. Either way this is going to take me a while. I'm thinking seriously of doing Weight Watchers. I've done it in the past and had good luck with it so I might go that route again. I'm not trying to turn this blog into a weight loss blog or anything but I will be updating more often with health related posts. I need to hold myself accountable again.

No comments:

Post a Comment