Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Day 2,3,4

Day 2 - I got up and worked out for 25 minutes. I ate fairly well and managed around 4 veggie/fruit servings. Not great but have to start somewhere.

Day 3- Did not get up and exercise. Instead I decided to lay down while I nursed the baby girl (Button). This is a mistake I knew I was making when I did it because I will very often drift off while she is eating and lose 10-15 minutes. But it is just so nice to be with her. I meant to make it up during the day but I didn't. I ate really badly too and had soda. So this day was a wash.

Day 4 - Today. Did one mile of a Walk Away the Pounds video with the cool down so it was about 15-18 minutes. Eating has been pretty healthy and I didn't mark it down but I'm willing to bet that I haven't got my calories in today. Drank all water with the exception of a hot chocolate. So far around 3 servings of fruit/veggies and some good fiber.

I'm noticing that I have a hard time doing a walk during work time. I really need to get up and at least walk around the building or something. More fruits and vegetables always and small snacks rather than large meals would be a good idea. But so far I've made it up 3 out of 4 days and that is something.

No comments:

Post a Comment