Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Big day!

So today was a big day at our house, specifically for Bub. It was his first day of kindergarten! I got up early and made his favorite muffin waffles for breakfast. We got a few pictures and then it was time to take him to school. I expected to cry but I only got a little emotional when his teacher hugged him and when we were leaving. We got there, found his classroom and meet his teacher. She had us put his stuff away and we looked around a little and then BT and I left him there. He said he was scared but I think he just meant nervous. There was a lot going on in the room. I really hated leaving him there but he will be fine. It's also going to be his first trip on the bus home. I can't wait to hear what he thought about it all of it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment