Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

Photography (new hobby?)

Not that I'm looking for a new hobby but I'm feeling cheap right now. I want some great pictures of Button and Bub but just some causal ones. Later I'll have to get some of just Bub for his 6th birthday. But for now I want some of the two of them and also one of the 4 of us. But I don't feel like paying for a photographer. We have too many other things that need attention like my brakes and the dogs and the oven to spend on a photographer.

BT has taken up photography as a hobby but he just started school and so between that, watching Button in the mornings and working at night he doesn't have a lot of time for it now. He is really good with landscapes but doesn't really have the patience for working with the Boy. I am better at that. So I guess I will have to study up on lighting and camera setting and give it a try myself. Now where I am going to find that time?

No comments:

Post a Comment