Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

Remember to forget

Sometimes I write the greatest posts in my head when I'm feeding my daughter or taking a shower or driving or doing anything really that doesn't allow me to have access to a phone or other recording device. Sometimes I can remember what I wanted to say and sometimes I can't. I don't know what is going on with my memory lately but I forgot my address the other day so either I'm completely losing it or it's just baby brain. Probably the latter because I think I got like this after Bub. I was just recovering when Button was born. My head is too crowded trying to remember stuff for 4 people. So I can't always remember the things I wanted to say. Anyone who says that pregnancy or baby brain isn't real doesn't know what they are talking about. Hopefully I can recover soon. Maybe within the year..



No comments:

Post a Comment