Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

31 Things: Day 22: The Future

Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?

The truth is I don't know. At 25 I could have never predicted I would be an academic librarian. I was in the middle of library school at that age and had just gotten engaged to my husband. So in 5 years at the age of 40 where do I hope to be, hmmm. I hope to be debt-free. I hope to be working in a job that I find fulfilling and not just something that gives me a paycheck. I hope my husband is in the same kind of job. At the age of 45 and 50, I can't even contemplate that. My kids will be on their way to college by then and I hope that we are somewhere we love doing things that we love. I hope that we are happy. That is the most important thing.

Update:



P.S. I will make this pretty as soon as the prompts are put up.

-------
Design elements from StarSunflower Studio Design

No comments:

Post a Comment