Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

31 Things: Day 29: Hopes and dreams

What are your hopes and dreams for your prosperity?

I want for us to get to a good place financially. I hope we both are happy with our careers and settle down into the places we will hopefully retire. I hope my kids grow up to be caring, sensible people who love their parents and want to visit them all the time. I hope they grow up to be happy and find their place in the world without too much trouble. I hope they each find someone to love who loves them too.
I dream of grandchildren and a comfortable house and good food on the table. I dream of hanging out on the beach and sipping margaritas and enjoying our time together. I dream of togetherness and love and happiness.

Update:



-------------
 Design elements from Persnickety Prints

No comments:

Post a Comment