Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

31 Things: Day 24: Favorite/Least Favorite Thing about Parenthood

I had to think on this one for a while especially the least favorite one. Not that I think being a parent has no least favorite but one is the thing that bothers me the most. I almost said being ignored and having to repeat myself but, while that is one thing that bugs me most, I would say the stress and worry are my least thing. It would be nice to just enjoy my kids without the constant worry that everything is damaging them somehow. I blame our current "perfect mother" society for that one.

I do love talking to them though. It really does amaze me every time Bub and I have a conversation. Learning to walk thrills a lot of parents and I love that too, but learning words is what gets me excited.


No comments:

Post a Comment