Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Feeding myself

I'm not good at feeding myself or my child for that matter.  And by that I mean that when it comes to cooking for us, I do a poor job.  For a long time, my husband feed us every night.  He likes to cook and is great at it.  But he has a new job and isn't there to feed us half the time.  So it's up to me.  We eat a lot of ready-made food.  Not great but then not as bad as fast food.  Frozen dinners and mac and cheese and we go to my mom's at least once during the week (not for the food but she will give us things to eat).  Today I've been trying to figure out what's for supper.  This is hard though and I am starving right now.  I'm always hungry these days so going to the store is not pretty.   Anyway, I will persevere and we will eat something by the end of the day.  I just don't know what.

No comments:

Post a Comment