Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

Stress

I'm not good at handling stress, not that many people are.  I tend to bitch and moan about whatever is stressing me out instead of being more proactive.  Right now I have a lot of stress.  Work has been piling on me wherever I go because I am suddenly the default person for every committee and project that needs to get done.  I don't know why after 3 years they have decided this, but there it is.  And then home has been a lot of Bub and me alone since BT is working.  So I have all this stuff to do at work and then I get to go home to take care of our 4 year old alone and I get to have all the fun pregnancy stuff on top of that.  See whining.  I know others have it much much harder than me and I wouldn't give up any of my personal life (many some work stuff).  I just wish everything would slow down for a minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment