Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Working out

I am not an exercise person.  But for close to 2 years I've been dragging my butt out of bed at 5:30 most mornings and working out.  I can't leave my house since my son is sleeping and I'm not waking him up.  So I mostly do exercise videos.  I've been doing the Walk Away the Pounds DVDs for about 6 months or so and I like them.  At first I scoffed because I'm mean, a video of walking.  I've been walking for over 30 years just fine.  But it turns out there is more than walking with some light aerobics moves thrown in and very some very easy strength training.  Lately I've been tired so this is perfect for me.  I wouldn't say there were for hardcore exercisers.  Not at all.  But they are great for people like me.  I like to alternate WATP with either pilates or yoga for some stretching.  It's working out okay.  Better when my alarm goes off in time unlike this morning.  But I'm doing what I can and I feel better for it and I guess that's all I can ask right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment