Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Typical weekend

So my plan to blog everyday in October did not get off to a good start, but yesterday was busy. Bub had a soccer game in the morning and then we came home and watched the LSU game and then went to my parent's house for dinner and to watch Transformers 3 (which was ok but clearly not necessary).  And then we came home and went to bed.  So I guess I could have blogged at some point, but I have fallen out of the practice.  Now we are watching "The World of Quest" which is an okay cartoon and soon I plan on cleaning bedrooms.  The spare room is ok for right now, but my room and the boy's room are in desperate need of cleaning.  Especially his room which is covered in toys from end to end.  And after that, well, I'm not entirely sure.  It is a nice weekend so we might go outside.  The Saints play later so I'll put that on.  Not really exciting this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment