Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

Up and at'em

So I did it. I dragged my lazy butt out of bed and once again started exercising again. I'm going to have to establish a new routine but this morning seemed to run fairly smoothly. I woke up, got dressed, nursed Button, did my workout and then got dressed for the day. I was a little late leaving the house but then when am I not? But I was still at work on time. Bub's new alarm clock helped though he turned it off and went back to bed. He told me that he wasn't ready to get out of bed. Well, buddy, me neither but here I am. Anyway. I really need to get up about 5 or 10 minutes before I did but I did 30 minutes of video and that's more than I've done in a while. So we will see. I really want to stick with it. I was doing so good for so long that I think I can do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment