I saw this meme somewhere and thought it was cute. A little info about me and BT.
1. What are your middle names?
Kay for me and Thomas for BT
2. How long have you been together?
11 1/2 years, married for 5 1/2
3. How long did you know each other before you started dating?
About 3 weeks I said. It's hard to say exactly because time moved differently back when I was in college. It was less regimental.
4. Who asked who out?
I made BT ask him by saying So are we ever going to do something other than hang out here? (at our friends' apartment) and then we went and playing mini-golf later that week.
5. How old are each of you?
Both 31. My birthday is about 6 weeks before his.
6. Did you go to the same school?
Sort of yes, we attended the same undergraduate school that I graduated from for a little while, but he moved on to 2 other universities before finishing his degree. Then I went to grad school where he got his bachelors.
7. Are you from the same home town?
No. He is originally from MA and we both moved to different cities in LA when we were 13 before meeting at college.
8. Who is the smartest?
Equal but in different ways. He is really good with math and science and I am very language oriented.
9. Who majored in what?
I have an Bachelor of Science in Psychology and a Masters of Library and Information Science. He has his Bachelor of Science in Horticulture.
10. Who is the most sensitive?
Me, I get upset more often.
11. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Disney World in Florida for our honeymoon
12. Who has the worst temper?
Me, I'm more likely to get angry. I also hold a grunge longer.
13. How many children do you want?
Two. I've told BT that it's either 2 kids or 2 pregnancies. So now that we have one, we can only have one more.
14. Who does the cooking?
BT because he is excellent at it. Me, not so much.
15. Who is more social?
BT who is much more comfortable talking to people. I don't do well with small talk.
16. Who is the neat freak?
Neither of us and it can be a problem. He is more sensitive about crumbs though.
17. Who is the most stubborn?
18. Who wakes up earlier?
BT when he has to open his store at 4:30!
19. Where was your first date?
20. Who has the bigger family?
Immediate family - him. He has a twin brother and a 8 years younger sister. I have one sister, but I also have a larger extended family though.
21. Do you get flowers often?
22. How do you spend the holidays?
We alternate between our two families. One gets Thanksgiving one year and then Christmas the next.
23. Who is more jealous?
24. How long did it take to get serious?
About 2 months. I'm pretty sure it was a given that we were going to stay together even though we had some really rough patches.
25. Who eats more?
26. What do you do for a living?
I'm a librarian. He manages a Starbucks.
27. Who does the laundry?
Both though he has been doing it on his day off during the week to save me. I wash Bub's clothes though because BT doesn't know what to do with them.
28. Who's better with the computer?
29. Who drives when you are together?
Usually him especially since he got his new car.
30. What is your song?
Our wedding song was "When you say nothing at all" but I'd say that Nina Gordon's "Tonight and the Rest of your life" is a little closer to what it should be.