Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

Weird dream

I had this weird dream last night where my mother-in-law was giving a party for my sister-in-law and her fiance, but they weren't there.  And I asked what kind of engagement party was it when the bride and groom aren't even there.  She said that is just a little something party (I don't know) and they didn't need to be there.
And then she offered to let me drive one of their cars home (which would never happen) and I refused so she cried.  And then the car ended up in the pool and the whole time I just keep moving through this party looking for someone, but I'm not sure who.
It was a pretty party though.

OK, so to search for someone in your dreams means anxiety about that person or relationship.  But I don't know who it was so I'm not sure what that means.  Maybe I am just anxious about relationships in general?

To dream that you are at a party, suggests that you need to get out more and enjoy yourself. If the party is bad, then it indicates that you are unsure of your social skills. * It was a good party but I was very anxious the whole time which leads to To dream that you are experiencing some anxiety in some affair, is a reflection of what you may be feeling during your waking life. You may have repressed thoughts, unexpressed emotions, resentment, and hostility that are triggering your anxiety dream. This dream also denotes that you are disastrous mixing business with pleasure which is ... interesting.

I have no idea what the whole car thing means.

No comments:

Post a Comment