Pages

Monday, January 4, 2010

MOAR names

So every now and then I like to talk about baby names for the imaginary second child that we will have next year one day.  New names have been added to the list.

For a boy:  Nathaniel William, which is really long I know, but I have my heart set on William for the middle name.  We would call him Nate.  My top favorite is still Calder though.  BT suggested Caleb but I knew a very bad boy named Caleb once and it's not one of my favorites anyway.

For a girl: Charlotte Rose or Anne, which I like a lot, maybe more than Juliet.  We could nickname her Lottie or Charlie, but I would want call her Chuck myself.  Though I think Lottie is a very cute name.  I liked Evangeline, but that was nixed by BT. 

Sophia is out since it was the number 7 most popular name in 2008.
Oh and check out this site, The Baby Name Wizard.  It lets you chart names and does cool things.

No comments:

Post a Comment