Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

February is ovah

Well, I managed to post everyday in February.  I'm glad I did and it wasn't too hard.  I think I'm getting better at this.  And, no, my topics weren't always great and on Saturdays I mostly did Quotes but I wanted to work on getting things out and making this blog a little more of priority.  I spend so much time on my book blog, tweaking and writing that I felt like I was neglecting this one.  I wanted to find a greater purpose for it but I figured out that I just wanted someone to post whatever I wanted, not just on a specific thing.  I like doing TV and movie things so I think mostly I will do that, but I also like just writing about whatever is on my mind.  And with a new look designed by me with the header by Adori Graphics, I feel really good about this blog and this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment