Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2009

A Short Thing

I feel guilty. I've spending almost all my time at my book blog and neglecting this one. I got so pumped up for BEDA and then fizzled out once it was over. I need to make a goal of at least one to two blogs a week over here.

In other news, I'm still considering changing the blog name.

In other other news, I painted the hall bathroom "Antique Silver" which is really a blue gray this past weekend even though I was sick. It look good and brings out the shower curtain. We are painting the little man's room "Costa Rica Blue" this weekend and doing a transportation theme. I'm also going to paint one of the short walls with chalkboard paint so that will be fun.

I've been sick and feel guilty since I've been in and out of the office for the last couple of months with different things. And then this week the weirdness of certain people became amazingly apparent and then it got really crazy. But I try to stay out of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment