Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2009

This and That

I'm trying to post more here. But today I cannot think of anything to talk about. I have been so tired lately.

BT thought of the name "Magnolia" for the next baby (girl) but I don't know about that. It's pretty but not my taste. I thought of Bennett (boy), but it's too close to BT's name and there would be some confusion, I'm sure. I also like Darcy (girl) but that will probably be a no too. (Can you tell I'm reading Pride & Prejudice?)

The crazy people here are extra crazy, like they swam around in the crazy sauce before they came to work. I won't get into it, but I've never seen anything like it and my last job had some serious wackiness.

Java seems to be feeling better. He had an ear infection, but he is doing better now.

We are still working on Bub's room. We'll be done soon.

That's about it. I'm falling asleep typing this so I'd better go walk around or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment