Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I have a problem

If you regularly read this, then you've notice that I can't stop playing with the look of my blog. I have a problem, an addiction if you will. I can't seem to find a template or a background that I like for this blog. I've settled on something for my book blog that even though it isn't quite right, I'm keeping until I find something that is or I buy or make something. But it looks good and is very clear. This blog though I have been searching and searching but nothing is quite right so I keep changing it, but I just want to find something right, that fits. I wanted something plaid to go with the name, but I've find nothing that completely appeals to me. I like a 3 column blog with a clear header. I like plaid, I like pink, but nothing too busy. I could change the name of the blog, but it took me forever to settle on Half Asleep in Plaid Pajamas and I like that name since I am half asleep most of the time. I could eliminate the pj part and just call it Half Asleep but I don't know if that is better or worse. Or I could call it Annie Kawaii like my twitter name and that might be cute and free me up from the burden of plaid. And I could find something really cute and maybe leave it alone. Hmmm.... well if this blog suddenly changes its name and look (once again), here was fair warning.

ETA: So after I wrote this blog, I made a new background and header. Yes, I made it so I could have something I liked. We'll see how long this last, but I think it came out pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment