Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Dream Vacation

I have a lot of dream vacations for my family.  I have a few that just involve me alone with no one needing anything from me.  But that might be a whole other topic.  But the one vacation I really want to go on is not my dream, but my mom's.  She has always wanted to go to Italy, specifically Florence.  I have been before when I was 17, but she never has and it is a dream of hers.  I would like to take her one day.  That is my part of the dream.  I would like to be there with her when she finally sees this place that she has been dying to see forever.  It is so beautiful there and it definitely would not disappoint her.  Sadly, I don't know when or if this will ever happen.  But I hope that even if I can't bring her she gets to go anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment