Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

If I won the lottery...

If I won the lottery I'd pay off my house and get us both new cars.  I'd pay off all our debts and get us to the point where we didn't have anything to worry about, just in case.  I'd make sure our parents were set up and that our brothers and sisters were good too.  I'd donate a portion to 2 charities, one for animals and one for children though I don't know which ones.  I don't think I would get too crazy though a new wardrobe for both me and my husband would be in order.  And we'd probably get a bigger house and Bub would go to a really great school.  But I wouldn't want to get too crazy because you never know and I'm all about being cautious with money especially right now.  This might be a boring answer to a fantasy question, but I am more practical than anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment