Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Four Things

I saw this meme the other day and thought it would be fun.

Four jobs I’ve had in my life:

  1. Bookseller
  2. Member Services Representative for Louisiana's PBS station
  3. Sales person at Godiva Chocolatier
  4. Librarian
Four books I would read over and over:
  1. Harry Potter
  2. Pride and Prejudice
  3. Someplace to be Flying
  4. Bellwether
Four places I have lived:
  1. Houma, LA
  2. New Iberia, LA
  3. Lafayette, LA
  4. Baton Rouge, LA
Four books I would recommend:
  1. Harry Potter
  2. Someplace to Be Flying
  3. The Kid Table
  4. The Dust of 100 Dogs
Four places I have been (outside the U.S.):
  1. Florence
  2. Rome
  3. London
  4. Paris
Four of my favorite foods:
  1. Crawfish
  2. My husband's spaghetti sauce
  3. King Cake
  4. Cinnamon rolls
Four of my favorite drinks:
  1. Water
  2. Coke Zero
  3. Sweet tea
  4. Iced mocha
Four places I would rather be right now:
  1. Florida at my in-laws' place
  2. on a cruise
  3. hanging out with my family
  4. In my bed
Four things that are very special in my life:
  1. my family
  2. my dogs
  3. my Nook
  4. my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment