Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Weekend

It was a fun long weekend.  I was off work Thursday through Sunday and we went to my in-laws for the holiday on Friday.  Saturday I hosted a bridal shower for my sister-in-law.  It was really nice and everyone seemed to have a good time.  I made stuffed strawberries and bacon-wrapped little smokies, both of which were really good.


Then Sunday we woke up early and hid Easter eggs for Bub and then helped him hunt for them when he woke up.  Most of the family went to Mass (I am the only non-Catholic but I went anyway) and then we went back to the house and swam.  My father-in-law boiled crawfish and they were delicious.  We swam some more after eating and then my family and my sister-in-law and her fiancé all packed up and went to our respective homes.  It was a very busy weekend and tiring but super fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment