Pages

Monday, May 18, 2009

Graduation Parties and such

My sister-in-law (the young one) just graduated from college on Friday. I'm very proud of her. I've know her since she was 12 and now she's 22 and a college graduate. It's crazy how you can remember someone as a little kid and then all of sudden they are grown up. She is off to Boston University for grad school this fall and I'm kinda sad she is leaving even though I didn't see her but every couple of months. We are finally becoming friends I think now that the age gap doesn't seem as big and she is becoming more of an adult. It can be hard to relate when they is an almost 9 year age difference and I feel like everything I say sounds like advice when I don't mean it to sound that way. So anyway, now it's just me and BT left with their parents down here.

They had a party for her on Sunday so we went over there on Saturday afternoon and Bubbie and BT swam. Bubbie was not happy at first about going dressed to go swimming. He was a little tired and cranky when we got there, but he loves water so I knew he would have fun. He kept saying "No swim" but once we got him in the pool he didn't want to leave! I'll have to take to my mom's to swim a lot this summer. Then the party was Sunday afternoon so once we got up from our nap (Oops I fell asleep too), the people were starting to show up. It was a nice little party. Then we came home and hung out till it was time to go to bed. I think we are all tired today.

No comments:

Post a Comment