Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

It's no wonder

So various things are happening around my household. My father-in-law is offering to sell my husband is truck for a good price and BT really needs a new vehicle but things are interesting around my house right now regarding financing and jobs and stuff so we are trying to decide about that. Also the weekends are just crazy this summer. This weekend we went to the movies, I went shopping (alone), we went to my parent's, me and Bubbie went to my old work, etc. We are all feeling bad today.

And coming up, we are repainting the living room, dining room, and kitchen, going to a concert in New Orleans, going to a wedding, doing a workshop, and visiting with his family since his brother and family are coming down. Oh, and I am working a Saturday on the reference desk. That is just June. I'm hoping for a break in July.

No comments:

Post a Comment