Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2009

On Mother's Day

This is my 3rd Mother's Day. My first one Bubbie was 5 months old and I can't remember what we did. Last year was our first year in this house and we had our parents over and BT cooked. That is what we are doing this year. BT's mom requested that we do it again. I think she enjoys not having to do anything. BT is an excellent cook so he always makes something great. Not ribs like I want (he says that isn't Mother's Day food, I say whatever) but it is always delicious.

This year Bubbie woke up and BT gave him my Mother's Day card and he came and handed it to me while I was drying my hair. It was very cute! I got a gift certificate to buy a skirt I have been wanting. My birthday is coming up so I think I might get some more to buy some shorts and a dress or two. So anyway, I got my card and got Bubbie to say Happy Mother's Day, the house is clean and it smells good and I'm ready for our guests. It's going to be a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment