So last Friday was the premiere of Dollhouse. Let me sum it up Twitter-style (includes actual Tweets!)
Opening of show, something with Ballard. Echo is getting married.
@ Echo's wedding dress reminds me of my own.
@ Unexpected development. What is Ballard's function now?
* Echo walks in & is actually Ballard's undercover partner. Still don't know what his function is.
* Ah, he is the client. ?
@ I love Amy Acker. And now Wesley.
@ Alexis Denisof, I mean!
* He is a member of Congress trying to take down the Dollhouse. Can't wait to see more.
@ I miss November. She was so pretty.
* Exposition on why Ballard released November and kept Echo. Adele implying a lot.
@ Can't wait for Summer Glau to join the cast
@ Ok, Claire is creeping me out.
* Claire is having a hard time with being a doll IRL and is trying to seduce Topher who is creeped out.
* They are crying and discussing the fact that she is real even if she doesn't think so.
* Echo remembers what happened and wants to find the people inside of her.
* Ballard agrees. He becomes her new handler.
* Claire drives away to discover herself or something.
@ Well, that was unexpected. Gearing up for a great season, I'm sure!
And then I watched the season premire of Vampire Diaries that I had saved.
@ I ended up watching Vampire Diaries first episode. Not sure. Does it get better?
@ Although the hotness of Ian Somerhalder might keep me around for a couple more episodes.
@ I will try one more episode just to see.
But I'm not going to try because it was boring and even Ian Somerhalder looks weird so whatever.