Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Pushing Daisies

Yes, I know this show has been canceled for a while now.  But I always manage to miss shows when they are on (see here).  So I've been getting the second season through Netflix.  God, I love this show and I am so sad that it is canceled.  Beautiful, funny, quirky, Pushing Daisies was a show right up my alley.  And, of course, somehow I managed not to watch it on TV.

I love Lee Pace. I loved him in Wonderfalls and I love him here.  He is so gorgeous and funny and sweet as Ned.  Chi McBride is so awesome and amazing as Emerson and I like his sense of humor and delivery.  I love Kristen Chenoweth.  She is so small and cute and funny as Olive and I like when she sings.  The rest of the cast is made of win as well.  I love the bright colors and the beautiful locations.  The clothes are so amazing.  I wish I owned some of those clothes.

I haven't finished with the season yet, but I have a feeling that I'm going to be very disappointed that some of the bigger mysteries aren't going to get wrapped up.  I hate ABC.  They always cancel the good shows (like Fox) and leave the crap.  I don't want to see more reality TV.  I want to see awesome TV like Pushing Daisies.

No comments:

Post a Comment