Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Fall TV

So nothing much has been going on.  Tonight is the new Glee which I am excited about even though I doubt I'll get to watch it since it is the night I go to my mom's house for dinner. But I'm recording it and will watch it about 12 hours after everyone else. Glee is such a great show and I love the music.

Gossip Girl premiered Monday, but I'm still getting caught up from last season so I haven't watched that either. Dollhouse starts the 25th and I can't wait for that. And Bones starts on Thursday and BT will watch that with me, but I'm recording Vampire Diaries too. I still haven't watch the premiere. I'm looking forward to V and FlashForward.  And that's about it.  I'm hooked on Project Runway, of course, but mostly the DVR records pre-school television at my house.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like my 'to watch' list this fall (minus the pre-school, V, and Gossip Girl). I used to watch GG but got away from it somehow. I'm also stoked for How I Met Your Mother and the Big Bang Theory to come back.

    I'll also be watching a taped copy of Glee as I'm at the desk until 9 tonight. :(

    ReplyDelete