Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Adorible Photography - The BIG Photo Challenge

The Big Photo ChallengeLouise from Adori Graphics has posted the BIG Photo Challenge on her photography blog, Adorible Photography.  I'm going to give it a try and see how I do.  I love taking pictures so this will be fun.

Here's how it works:
You will get a week to complete each assignment. The following Thursday you will post your photo on your blog, along with a copy of the meme link below. The meme link will link to this post, so that people can get information on the challenge. I will publish the next week's theme on my blog each Thursday. I will have a McLinky set up here each Thursday so that you can add your blog to the list. You don't need to sign up to this, just note down the theme, start working on it and then make your post and leave your link here next Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment