Pages

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter non-fun day

Yesterday Bub and I went to a local old-fashioned Cajun village for an Easter day.  But it didn't go as smoothly as I had planned.  He was in a bad mood and I was trying to be patient but finally I lost it. 

We missed the egg hunt.  When they said they started at noon, they meant it.  We were running late and there was a line to pay and it was way in the back of the village.  So that wasn't a great start and I felt really bad about it.  Then we walked around for  a while which was fine, but he was really tired and didn't want to  listen to me.  So I ended up having to drag him out.  I really wanted to have a good day, but it didn't end up that way.  Maybe next year...

2 comments:

  1. So glad to find your blog...enjoyed my stop

    Enjoying a Saturday of blog hopping and reading all the Easter posts. Hope you will stop by for a visit.
    On Sunday night I will be drawing for
    $100 GOODIE BASKET.



    Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have those days very often with my youngest. I swear he is gonna end up with a diagnosis of ADHD when he reaches school age. He is ALL OVER THE PLACE. He will run off and keep running, he even runs in circles..LOL!

    I'm sorry your day was cut short, better luck next year!! Maybe you could have an egg hunt at home?? We are having a family egg hunt tomorrow before out Easter dinner.

    ReplyDelete