Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

is bored.

I am bored.
And I don't have anything to write about right now.

I got a Tumblr to follow Cleolinda and have finally gotten around to using it.  Now I'm following my youngest sister-in-law too.  Both ladies are better at posting than me.  I'm not too sure what I want to do with it.  Anyway, right now it's just quotes mostly which I love.  I've called it Never Fully Dressed after my favorite Annie song, but my husband seems to feel that title is misleading to others.  He is weird.  I don't care what people think.

Apparently my ex-coworkers from my last job are recommending my book blog to each other and nodding yes, that I recommend good books.  That warms my little heart.  I try.  I think I'm a YA Librarian trapped in an Academic Librarian's job.  There are no good YA jobs around here and the thought of working public library again makes my skin crawl anyway.

Next week is potty training week.  My mom is taking a week off to potty train the little man so hopefully he will be out of diapers by Disney World in June.  At least it will be a consistent start.  I'm trying at night and on the weekends at home, but she thinks he will benefit from something more regular at first.  I think she was just ready to take a week off.  I also think by Thursday she will be ready for him to go back to school.  But I appreciate her doing this.  We were going to do the same, but now with the Disney vacation I can't take the time off to do it.  So here's hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment